Avion is the perfect example of what engineers and home theater afficionados talk about around the water cooler. It’s our premier enclosed cabinet system – the culmination of years of studying the needs of the most demanding home theater systems. It's beautiful, it's roomy and it breathes. And, most importantly, it has a multitude of features built in. Avion is an open and shut case of home theater superiority.
What's included in the box
- Cherry cabinet
- 2 Back panels
- 3 Metal legs
- 5 Velcro straps
- 2 Adjustable shelves
- 8 Shelf pins
- 4 Handles
- 8 Handle screws
- 2 Wire clips (each with 1 screw)
- Hex wrench
- 12 Mounting screws
- Assembly instructions
- Hidden Wheels: Hidden wheels allow the system to be rolled away from the wall for easy access to cables and connections.
- Cable Management: Keep that tangle of wires and cords controlled and out of sight using this collection's integrated wire management features.
- Adjustable Shelves: Adjustable shelves allow you to configure your system to accommodate larger components.
- Flow-Through Ventilation: Components not only need to look cool, they need to stay cool. Flow-through ventilation promotes air flow, prolonging component life.
- Universal Mounting Bracket: Included bracket allows direct mounting of almost any flat panel TV.
- Tempered Glass: BDI's glass shelves and doors are virtually shatterproof, allowing you to use them for the bulkier components without giving it a second thought.
- Concealed Speaker Compartment: Model features a multi-function drawer or compartment and includes a fabric insert for use with concealed speakers.
- Recommended TV Size : up to 70” Flat Panel or Rear Projection TV
- Top Shelf Capacity : 200 lbs.
- Adjustable Shelf Capacity : 50 lbs.
- Bottom Shelf Capacity : 75 lbs.
- Shelf Adjustment : every 32mm
- Height: 22.5"
- Width: 77"
- Depth: 22"
- Height: 7"
- Width: 35"
- Depth: 16"
- Height: 16.25"
- Width: 18.5"
- Depth: 20.5"
Max Component Depth : 19"