The flagship floorstanding speaker of the CM Series sets a new standard for performance. It combines technologies taken from across our ranges. The result simply sounds and looks beautiful.
What's included in the box
- The CM10 S2 was the first speaker to feature not only a Tweeter On Top, but a Decoupled Double Dome Tweeter to boot. Given the stellar performance these technologies deliver, the new CM10 S2 retains them for a stunningly accurate high-end response.
- While the Tweeter On Top remains, inside the CM10 S2 key changes mean this already stunning sounding speaker sounds better than ever. A Mundorf EVO capacitor delivers a simplified crossover, while Van den Hul internal wiring, a Nickel-plated terminal tray and Anti Resonance Dust Plugs on the drivers mean every major internal component has been improved.
- It's not just internal improvements either. Outside, the CM10 S2 now, in keeping with the rest of the CM Series, features minimalist fixings, a redesigned protective speaker grille and a choice of three finishes that are now available across the majority of the CM Series, including Rosenut real-wood veneer.
- Woven Kevlar
- Free-mounted Decoupled:
Double Dome aluminium tweeter
Kevlar brand fibre cone FST midrange Decoupled midrange and tweeter units
Flowport Tweeter on top
- Description: 3-way vented-box system
- Drive units: 1x ø25mm (1 in) Decoupled Double Dome aluminium high-frequency 1x ø150mm (6 in) woven Kevlar cone FST midrange 3x ø165mm (6.5 in) paper/Kevlar cone bass
- Frequency range: 6dB at 28Hz and 50kHz
- Frequency response: 45Hz - 28kHz ±3dB
- Dispersion: Within 2dB of reference response Horizontal: over 60º arc Vertical: over 10º arc
- Sensitivity: 90dB spl (2.83V, 1m)
- Harmonic distortion: 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m) <1% 86Hz - 28kHz <0.5% 110Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω (minimum 3.1Ω)
- Crossover frequencies: 350Hz, 4kHz
- Recommended amplifier power: 30W - 300W into 8V on unclipped programme
- Max. recommended cable impedance: 0,1 Ω
- Finishes Cabinet: Satin White
- Grille: Grey
- Dimensions (HWD): 42.8" x 7.9" x 14.3"
One Year Limited Parts And Labor