Power without bulk - CM5 S2 will fill rooms, without taking up floor space, used as a bookshelf or standmount speaker.
What's included in the box
- As well as now featuring a Decoupled Double Dome Tweeter, CM5 S2 features a 165mm Kevlar cone bass/midrange driver with Anti-Resonance Plug dustcap. The result is power, with precision, from a small shelf or standmounted speaker.
- Every key component in the CM5 S2 has been improved, like the rest of the CM Series, in the pursuit of audio performance. Updated internal wiring, a Mundorf capacitor in the crossover and a nickel-plated terminal tray all help the new CM5 S2 deliver precise, powerful audio.
- No detail has been left untouched. Even the CM Series stand has been redesigned. The new FS-CM S2 now features integrated cable management and is designed to be sand-filled for improved damping. The result, again, is better sound.
- Woven Kevlar: Yes
- Flowport: Yes
- Technical features:
Nautilus tube loaded Decoupled Double Dome aluminium tweeter Kevlar brand fibre cone bass / midrange
- Description: 2-way vented-box system
- Drive units:
- 1x ø25mm (1 in) Decoupled Double Dome aluminium high-frequency
- 1x ø165mm (6.5 in) woven Kevlar cone bass / midrange
- Frequency range: -6dB at 45Hz and 50kHz
- Frequency response: 50Hz - 28kHz ±3dB
- Within 2dB of reference response
- Horizontal: over 60º arc
- Vertical: over 10º arc
- Sensitivity: 88dB spl (2.83V, 1m)
- Harmonic distortion:
- 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m)
- <1% 100Hz - 22kHz
- <0.5% 150Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8O (minimum 3.7O)
- Crossover frequencies: 4kHz
- Recommended amplifier power: 30W - 120W into 8V on unclipped programme
- Max. recommended cable impedance: 0,1 O
- Finishes Cabinet:Gloss Black
- Dimensions (HWD): 13.4" x 7.9" x 11.9"