The most precise and powerful small speaker in the CM Series - the CM6 S2 standmount speaker is the only CM standmount to feature Tweeter On Top technology.
What's included in the box
- The CM6 S2 with Tweeter On Top design stands out from the crowd - not just in terms of looks but, more importantly, performance. Separating tweeter from cabinet aids imaging and dispersion, creating a more lifelike sound and a better sense of space.
- The CM6 S2 tweeter isn't just physically separated from its cabinet - it also uses our new Double Dome construction technique. An extra aluminium ring reinforces the rear of the main tweeter diaphragm, improving its rigidity. The result is stunning clarity and tonal purity
- As with the rest of the CM Series, every key internal component has also been improved in the new CM6 S2. And externally subtle tweaks in design deliver improvements too - with cabinet fixing screws now invisible for a cleaner look, and three stunning finishes to match any room, including Rosenut real-wood veneer.
- Woven Kevlar: Yes
- Flowport: Yes
- Technical features:
Free-mounted Decoupled Double Dome aluminium tweeter
Kevlar brand fibre cone bass / midrange Flowport
Tweeter on top
- Description: 2-way vented-box system
- Drive units:
1x ø25mm (1 in) Decoupled Double Dome aluminium high-frequency
1x ø165mm (6.5 in) woven Kevlar cone bass /midrange
- Frequency range: -6dB at 45Hz and 50kHz
- Frequency response: 50Hz - 28kHz ±3dB
Within 2dB of reference response
Horizontal: over 60º arc
Vertical: over 10º arc
- Sensitivity: 88dB spl (2.83V, 1m)
- Harmonic distortion:
2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m)
<1% 100Hz - 22kHz
<0.5% 150Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8O (minimum 3.7O)
- Crossover frequencies: 4kHz
- Recommended amplifier power: 30W - 120W into 8V on unclipped programme
- Max. recommended cable impedance: 0,1 O
- Finishes Cabinet: Rosenut
- Dimensions (HWD): 15.9" x 7.9" x 11.9"