The System 3 is a small, thermally-activated ventilation system for smaller installations. Ideal for the bedroom audio system tucked into a nightstand or the CPU in a kitchen cabinet. The System 3 is also ideal for use within a larger enclosure, where pockets of heated air must be dispersed.
Two 80mm fans (3 1/8" square, 1" thick) connect to a small control unit, which also contains plug-in connections for the power supply and thermal probe. The fans are mounted in the enclosure per suggestions in the installation instructions. The thermal probe is attached to the hottest component in the equipment enclosure, and the power supply simply plugs into any convenient AC socket.
What's included in the box
- The System 3 is for smaller systems like a receiver and one or two other components in a small cabinet.
- Do not need large volumes of air to remove the heat they generate.
- The System 3 moves 15 to 20 cubic feet of air per minute, and replaces the air typically twice a minute, more than enough for systems of even greater power.
- It is comprised of two high-quality 3.125” fans, grilles, a plug-type power supply,
- A thermal switch, and a terminal strip pre-mounted in a small box for interconnections.
- It is easy to install, and can either be arranged to pull cool air in or push heated air out.