Music Hall components are always engineered with an eye to the aesthetic, an ear for good music and a firm hand on the wallet. This is why year after year, Music Hall components receive accolades for their excellent performance as well as being surprisingly affordable.
The PA1.2, a most elegant little phono preamp, delivers juicy, lively and joyous music at a price even the most threadbare of audiophiles can muster. An evolution of the very well received Music Hall Phono Pack, the PA1.2 features a beautiful new extruded aluminum chassis which reduces vibration and resonance as well as greatly improving shielding of internal components. Revised internal circuitry featuring better parts selection offers a smoother, sweeter and more refined presentation.
With 40dB of gain in the MM section and 60dB of gain in the MC section, the PA1.2 certainly punches above its weight class. These excellent gain characteristics allow the use of any p
What's included in the box
- Gain : MM 40dB / MC 60 dB
- Input Sensitivity : MM 5mV / MC 0.45mV
- Input Impedance : MM 47Kohms 120pF / MC 100 ohms 120pF
- Total Harmonic Distortion : MM <0.01 / MC <0.05%
- RIAA Curve Accuracy : 20Hz - 20kHz ±0.5dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio : MM -86dB /MC -68dB
- Rigid extruded aluminum chassis
- External power supply : 15VAC@300mA
- Dimensions(HWD) : 2" x 4" x 6"
- Weight: 3 lbs.