There's 4K, and there's Sony 4K HDR. Go way beyond what you've seen before and experience truly remarkable clarity, color, contrast, and more. Go beyond what you’ve seen before on our X850D with Android TV. Enjoy remarkable 4K HDR clarity, color and contrast, enhanced by the brilliant color of the TRILUMINOS display. With a sophisticated silver accent, the beautifully thin design looks as great as it entertains.
What's included in the box
- Voice Remote Control (RMF-TX200U)
- Batteries (R03)
- AC Power Cord (Pigtail, US with polarity)
- IR Blaster (IRB-BR1)
- Operating Instructions
- Quick Setup Guide / Supplement CUE (GA)
- Table Top Stand (Separate, assembly required)
Voice Remote Control (RMF-TX200U)
AC Power Cord (Pigtail, US with polarity)
IR Blaster (IRB-BR1)
Quick Setup Guide / Supplement CUE (GA)
Table Top Stand (Separate, assembly required)
- 4K HDR : the next generation of picture quality: A High Dynamic Range (HDR)-compatible TV will change the way you look at TV. Combined with 4K Ultra HD resolution, HDR video content delivers exceptional detail, color and contrast, with a far wider range of brightness than other video formats. The result is the most lifelike picture TVs have ever been able to create, with brilliant highlights and fine detail.
- 4K Processor X1: one chip changes everything: Our powerful 4K Processor X1 brings stunning picture quality to whatever you're watching. Every source is intelligently analyzed and enhanced to near 4K resolution, from TV broadcasts, Blu-ray Discs, DVDs, or even 4K Internet videos. You'll enjoy incredible 4K images with stunning clarity, more lifelike colors, and sparkling contrast.
- 4K X-Reality PRO: enhance every picture up to 4K: Discover a thrilling world of extraordinary clarity. Every single pixel is enhanced beautifully by our most powerful 4K picture processing technology ever. Individual parts of each scene are analyzed and matched with a special image database that independently addresses texture, contrast, color, and edges. The difference is clear with supremely lifelike detail, whatever you're watching.
- Cable management: Keep wires out of sight. All of your cables can be neatly arranged across the back of the TV and channeled into the stand, so everything looks tidy.
- TRILUMINOS Display: BRAVIA brings you even more lifelike color. Because a TRILUMINOS Display selectively maps colors across the wide gamut available thanks to the specially developed backlight, subtle colors do not become oversaturated and unnatural. You'll enjoy vivid, authentic images that evoke the emotion in every scene.
- Motionflow XR keeps the action smooth: Enjoy smooth and sharp details even in fast-moving sequences with Motionflow™ XR. This innovative technology creates and inserts extra frames between the original ones. It compares key visual factors on successive frames, then calculates the split second of missing action in the sequences. Some models also include black-frame insertion for a blur-free and truly cinematic look.
- Google Cast: Plays nice with your other devices:BRAVIA is Google Cast ready so you can easily cast your favorite entertainment like YouTube or Pandora from your personal device on to the stunning BRAVIA screen. You can cast from Android, iOS, or your laptop.
- BRAVIA meets Android TV: Your smart TV just got smarter. Think of all the stuff you love doing on your smartphone or tablet, now on the big, beautiful BRAVIA screen. All-new Sony's Android TV lets you connect and enjoy any content, from apps to movies, between different Android devices — the simplest and easiest way ever.
- Say what you want to see with voice search: Spend less time browsing, and more time watching. Voice search on Android TV provides you with the power of Google search, allowing you to find content across different services without the hassle of time-consuming text entry. You can also get recommendations; asking for "romantic comedies" for example, brings up a list of suitable options.
- Google Play: A world of content and apps: Discover movies and TV shows, games, and much more from Google Play. Enjoy a huge and ever-growing choice of apps on your TV in a brand new way.
- Content Bar: find everything fast: The unobtrusive content bar quickly lets you find the movie, TV show, or video you're looking for. Call up the Content bar and you can keep watching, while you scan through live TV, on demand, downloaded TV shows, and much more. You can even customize the content bar to show you the content you go to most often first.
- DSEE restores detail to your digital music: Low-resolution Internet video, catch-up TV and other heavily compressed audio files don't always sound so great. A large amount of information gets thrown away when digital audio is compressed. With Digital Sound Enhancement Engine (DSEE) technology, lost frequency components (especially high frequencies) are restored for natural sound with a more spacious feel.
- Cinematic S-Force Front Surround: Enjoy an immersive soundstage that pulls you into the heart of the action. S-Force Front Surround mimics the way the brain correlates sound sources to create proper volume, time lag, and sound wave spectrum — using only left and right speaker channels. By naturally emulating three-dimensional sound fields, you'll enjoy rich, high-fidelity audio across a wider listening area.
- Made to listen: ClearAudio+: Make your listening as lifelike as your viewing. ClearAudio+ fine-tunes TV sound for an immersive experience that seems to surround you. Hear music, dialog, and surround effects with greater clarity and separation, whatever you're watching.
- Clear Phase for smooth, balanced frequencies: BRAVIA uses a powerful computer model to analyze and compensate for inaccuracies in speaker response. It does this by "sampling" the speaker frequency with higher precision. This information is fed back to cancel out any peaks or dips in the speaker's natural response — resulting in pure, natural audio with smooth, even reproduction of all frequencies.
- Stream PlayStation games straight to your TV: Play selected PlayStation 3 games directly through your TV or Blu-ray player, no console required. Get your first glimpse of PlayStation Now, bringing streaming technology to the immersive world of PlayStation gaming. Just pair a DUALSHOCK controller with the TV and you're ready to play with the same speed and responsiveness as a console.
- Enrich your viewing with the TV SideView app: Find, record, and talk about your favorite TV shows using the TV SideView app. Use your tablet or smartphone (Android or iOS) to see the latest TV schedule as well as view the most popular programs currently trending. Once you've found what you want to watch, you can set an alarm so you never miss the shows you love. Live tweet your reactions and see what other viewers are saying.
- IR Blaster – control everything with one remote: The Infra-red (IR) Blaster lets you control other devices in your home from your Sony TV remote. You can use it to control your Set-top box (cable box) with the TV remote controller.
- On / Off: Timer: Yes
- Bravia Sync: Yes
- Parental Control: Yes
- Multiple Language Display: BUL / CAT / HRV / CES / DAN / DUT / ENG / EST / FIN / FRA / GER / GRK / HUN / ITA / LAV / LIT / NOR / POL / POR / RON / RUS / SLK / SLV / SPA / SWE / TUR / UKR / THA / VIE / ARA / FAS / JPN
- I-Manual: Yes
Picture and Audio Features
- HDR (High Dynamic Range): Ø1
- Audio Power Output: 10 W+10 W
- Sound Mode Settings: Standard/Cinema/ Live Football/ Music
- S-Master: Yes
- Dolby Digital / Dolby Digital Plus / Dolby Pulse: Yes
- Nicam/A2: Yes
- Triluminos Display: Yes
- 4k X-Reality Pro: Yes
- X-Reality Pro: Yes
- Picture Mode: Vivid, Standard, Custom, Cinema Pro, Cinema Home, Sports, Animation, Photo-Vivid, Photo-Standard, Photo-Custom, Game, Graphics, HDR Video
- Wide Mode: Full/Normal/Wide Zoom/Zoom
- Wide Mode For PC: Normal/Full1/Full2 for PC
- Auto Wide Mode: Yes
- Motion Enhancer: Motionflow XR 960
- Advanced Contrast Enhancer (Ace): Yes
- Cinemotion / Film Mode / Cinema Drive: Yes
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160)
- LCD: Yes
- LED Backlight: Edge LED
- 4k: Yes
- Screen Size: 85"
- Aspect Ratio: 16 : 9
- Viewing Angle (Right / Left): 178 (89/89) degree
- Viewing Angle (Up / Down): 178 (89/89) degree
- Android TV: Yes
- Screen Mirroring: Yes
- TV Side View: Yes
- Home Network Feature: Ø1
- Wireless Lan Standard: Integrated
- Apps: Yes
- Web Browser: Yes (Opera)
- Wi-Fi Direct: Yes
- Stand Design: Silver Slate
- Illumination LED: Yes
- 3840 X 2160/24P: Yes
- 3840 X 2160/25P: Yes
- 3840 X 2160/30P: Yes
- 3840 X 2160/50P: Yes
- 3840 X 2160/60P: Yes
- HDMI Input: 4 Side
- Composite Video Input: 2 (1Rear/1Rear Hybrid w/Component)
- Component Video Input: 1 rear
- RF Connection Input: 1 Side
- Ethernet Input: 1 Side
- USB Input: 3 port
- Digital Audio Output: 1 rear
- Input And Output Terminals: HDCP (2.2, for HDMI 1/2/3/4);AC Power Input (AC Adapter);RF Connection Input (1 Side);Composite Video Input (2 (1Rear/1Rear Hybrid w/Component));Component Video (Y/Pb/Pr) Input (1 Rear Hybrid);HDMI Connection (4(outside1, center3));Analog Audio Input Total (2 Rear);Digital Audio Output (1 Side);Audio Out (1 Side/Hybrid w/HP);Headphone Output (1 Side/Hybrid w/Audio Out);Subwoofer Out (1 Side/Hybrid w/HP and Audio Out);USB (3 port);Ethernet Connection (1 Side);HDMI PC Input
- DVB-T (Digital Terrestrial): Yes
- DVB-T2 (Digital Terrestrial): Yes
- DVB-C (Digital Cable): Yes
Eco and Energy Saving
- Screen Size (Measured Diagonally): 85'
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Power Saving Modes: Yes
- Backlight Off Mode: Yes
- Without Stand (W x H x D): 75.43" x 43.62" x 2.87"
- With Stand (W x H x D): 75.43" x 46.49" x 15.79"
- Without Stand: 134.92 lbs
- With Stand: 146.39 lbs
- Shipping: 224 lbs
Manufacturer Warranty : One Year Parts and Labor