The Made for iPod logo indicates that the product is equipped to use an optional Yamaha YDS-11SL
Universal iPod Dock that lets you connect your iPod to this product. With the optional dock you can listen to your music and operate the iPod via the product’s remote control while at the same time charging the battery on your iPod. Depending on your product’s specifications, some will allow you to use the On-Screen Display feature on your video monitor to navigate your music. Some products can even allow you to view your photos and movies from your iPod on your video monitor (view the Specifications of each product for iPod playback compatibility)
What's included in the box
- Images and video support for newer iPods (as of March 2008) including iPod classic, iPod nano and iPod touch.
- Easy connection by one cable.
- No need additional adaptor.
- Looks good and matches either white and black iPod.
Using the YDS-11SL, you can:
- Enjoy iPod audio, images and video.
- Use the On-Screen Display to operate the iPod.
- Operate the iPod via the receiver’s remote control.
- Charge the iPod.
Enjoy iPod audio, images, and video
Use your television's on-screen display to operate the iPod
Operate the iPod via the receiver's remote control
Charges iPod when hooked up
Images and video support for newer iPods (as of March 2008) including iPod classic, iPod nano, and iPod touch
Easy connection by one cable
No need for additional adaptor
Looks good and matches with white or black iPod
Dock works with iPod touch, iPod nano, iPod Click Wheel (including iPod classic), iPod mini
Yamaha YDS-11SL Warranty Details
1-year parts and labor warranty