MODIA is the premier retailer in Texas for high-end A/V products and custom installation. Currently we are looking for a Warehouse and Delivery Supervisor to take our business to the next level. This position is at our corporate headquarters in Southwest Houston.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct and schedule daily delivery operations, staffing and resources to accomplish delivery schedule within the assigned delivery area.
- Control administrative processes so they are performed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Develop individual associate's skills, standards and morale through training and coaching.
- Give constant and thorough feedback to associates, conduct timely Performance Appraisals, and deliver disciplinary action if necessary.
- Maintain accuracy of inventory by utilizing company policies pertaining to receiving vendor shipments, store transfers, RTV's and deliveries.
- A MINIMUM of 5 -7 years SUPERVISORY consumer electronics experience in a high volume warehouse and distribution center.
- Ability to work flexible hours, (nights, weekends, holidays if necessary).
- Ability to accept ownership of the business and provide solutions to internal and external customers.
- Ability to carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company's policies and procedures.
- Ability to recruit, interview, staff and train employees as well as performance manage.
- Ability to communicate effectively within the entire organization.
- OUTSTANDING customer service skills.
- Competitive Salary including bonus potential.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance + 401K
- Generous Employee Discounts"
We look forward to receiving your resume.