MODIA System Consultant:
MODIA system consultant is responsible for planning and designing systems to customers seeking high-end and custom solutions. The system consultant provides private one-on-one customer experience by traveling to their home and/or in one of MODIA showroom. System Consultant creates an engaging relationship with clients which transforms the client into becoming MODIA customer for life. System Consultant recruits and develops new relationships with luxury home builders, architects and interior designers. MODIA System Consultant is also responsible for showroom merchandising to ensure every system within the showroom is demonstrable daily.
MODIA System Consultant will:
- Engage with client beautiful friendly atmosphere of our showroom, evaluate their needs and propose a custom solution
- Recruit and develop new relationships with luxury home builders, architects & interior designers
- Manage relationship with clients, properly document communication and system design notes
- Visit client’s installation place with project manager/installation technician
- Presale consultation, pre-install visit & post install visit
- Create personal book of business within CRM system
- Merchandising and general upkeep of the showroom
What are the Professional Requirements of a MODIA System Consultant?
- Associate degree or above in Business, Marketing
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience in luxury brands (preferred Consumer Electronics)
- Outside sales or business experience
- Reliable transportation