Back Box recessed ceiling / wall for the ISW-4 model.
What's included in the box
The BB-ISW-4 MDF backbox prevents wall shake and cabinet distortions that plague other designs.
Back-box to optimize cabinet volume for the drivers and reduce acoustic bleed-through to other rooms.
Use of the BB-ISW-4 backbox is strongly recommended.
- Description: Installation Subwoofermodul for external Subwooferverstärker
- Chassis: 2 x 200 mm paper / Kevlar membrane
- Frequency range: 6 DB 17Hz and 290Hz adjustable (EQ on A)
- Frequency response: ±3dB 21Hz - 200 Hz adjustable (EQ on A)
- Bass extension: 6 DB at 17Hz (location A)
-6 DB at 21Hz (position B)
-6 DB at 24Hz (position C)
- Performance and impedance: 200W / 8o (minimum 6.3Ω)
- Frame size: 524 mm
- Frame width: 294 mm
- Depth: 93 mm
- Deep with Grill: 114 mm
- Installation opening
- Installation opening height: 485 mm
- Installation opening width: 255 mm
- Weight: 6.4kg
- Framework and Grill: white (painting grade)
- Accessories: optional pre-Mount Kit
- Box: Height: 1406mm
- Width: 345 mm
- Depth: 86 mm
- Weight: 9.6kg
- Material: MDF