What's included in the box
Need a Blu-ray player, but don't want to take up a lot of space or empty out your wallet . The Samsung BD-H5100 is compact enough to fit neatly in your home theater or a smaller bedroom setup. Performance-wise, the BD-H5100 plays Blu-rays delivers a clear, detailed Blu-ray picture that'll make your TV look like a million bucks. Plus, Samsung's Quick Start Mode cuts down on the load time so you can get right to the entertainment.Speaking of entertainment, you've got options. Connect this player to your home network via an Ethernet cable, and you can enjoy streaming movies, TV shows, and music from many of the major services. With a networked DLNA enabled PC, you can play your own photos, music, and videos from your computer. There's even a front-panel USB port where you can plug in a thumb drive to play your media files. Samsung kept sound in mind also along with an HDMI output, they've included a coaxial digital output for older home theater receivers. Modern viewing and listening luxuries are packed into the everyman priced BD-H5100.
Single-disc Blu-ray disc player
Remote control (AK59-00149A)
2 "AAA" batteries
- Apps Built-in for Streaming: Discover more entertainment and enjoy streaming services from built-in Content Partners + Opera TV Apps directly from your Home Theater System that lets you stream music, movies, TV shows and more.
- HD Upconversion: With HD Upconversion, non-HD video is auto-enhanced to bring you near-HD quality. You'll see your favorite titles with greater detail and clarity that you've never seen before.HD TV Required
- Quick Start Mode: Your Smart Blu-ray Player is ready when you are in as little as 0.5 seconds. Most other Blu-ray players take up to 10 seconds. Stop waiting and start watching.
- Anynet+: Redefine the universal remote with Anynet+ from Samsung. Control up to twelve compatible devices and streamline your device management for a better user experience.
- USB: Get complete access to stored audio and video files from any USB memory drive or external hard drive. This wide range of compatibility allows you to connect and share content via USB.
- HDMI: Connect your TV and audio systems for higher quality audio and a better entertainment experience when watching your favorite movies, shows and sports. The HDMI connection transmits digital video and audio over a single cable.
- Dolby Digital Plus: Optimizes the TV sound quality when viewing and listening to Internet movies, Internet music and other content played back from wired or wireless mobile phones, PCs and tablet devices.
- Dolby True HD: Processes standard 2-channel stereo audio tracks to deliver a full range surround sound effect with enhanced bass and dialog clarity.
- DTS Surround: Decodes DTS-encoded content, such as TV shows, Blu-ray movies and streaming media, and processes stereo content to deliver an optimized surround sound experience with enhanced bass response, clear dialog and consistent volume levels.