Furman’s affordable, full chassis power conditioners challenge you to power your whole system with them – Yes even your giant power amps! Their power factor correction offers less impeded current delivery than your wall socket, while isolating your delicate, low current gear from being choked by your amp(s).
Linear noise filtering removes power line noise that lesser power conditioners cannot do anything about. Hear music with much quieter backgrounds, hear the harmonic complexity of the instruments, and enjoy the enormous, precise soundstage that your system will provide when connected to an Elite 15PFi. Video is vastly improved as well– depth, shadow detail, and color balance are incredibly natural.
The Elite 15PFi has plenty of outlets so you can power all of your audio and video gear together, along with protection for coax and telco hookups for Tivo, etc.
The Elite 15PFi offers most of the performance, and all of the features of the Elite 20 PF, at roughly half its price.What's included in the box
- SMP provides the highest level of protection available
- LiFT significantly reduces AC line noise
- E.V.S. protects equipment from dangerous overvoltage conditions
- Zero ground contamination circuitry protects critical digital components
- Power Factor Technology provides over 45 amps peak charge surplus current for power-starved amplifiers
- Retractable LED lamps illuminate a cabinet or rack full of equipment
- 12 volt triggering for remote control
AC Current Capacity:
- Input - 15 Amp capacity required
- Output - 11-15 Amps RMS (maximum, all outlets combined - continuous)
Linear Noise Attenuation, Transverse (Differential) Mode:
- 40 dB from 10Khz. - 100 kHz.
- 80 dB from 2 Khz. - 100 kHz. – 1GHz.
- (Linear attenuation curve from 0.05 – 100 ohms line impedance)
- 1 (linearly filtered outlet - front panel)
- 4 (linearly filtered outlet - rear panel, 2 switched via 12V trigger)
- 4 (linearly filtered outlets with additional ultrasonic filtering for digital or video components, 2 switched via 12V trigger)
- 4 (power factor corrected amplifiler outlets - 3 amps RMS reserve - resistive load - over 45 amps peak charge, 2 switched with 5 second delay via 12V trigger)
Transient Voltage Surge Suppression:
- 120 VAC - Series Multi-Stage Protection - Non-Sacrificial with Zero Ground Contamination.
- Extreme Voltage Shutdown
- Cable / Satellite (less than .1dB insertion loss)
Dimensions: 4' H x 17' W x 14.75' D (Standard 2 RU height without feet)
Weight: 15 lbs.
Power Consumption: 12 Watts for display and control circuits independent of actual load.
Safety Agency Listing: NRTL-C