Today's power lines are plagued with RF and EMI noise. When connecting sensitive equipment to your home's power outlet, AC noise couples into your system's critical components, masking low level signals and crippling performance. This low level content is critical because it relays the crucial harmonics and ambience in audio, as well as the depth and clarity in video. The Elite-20 PF i is so substantial in its ability to unmask critical signal content, its performance is surpassed only by the Furman Reference Series. With Furman's Ultra-Linear Filtering, televisions, projectors, DVD players, amplifiers, and processors are fed pristine AC power. For the first time, you will see and hear your theater or audio system as it should be- uncompromised.
Another critical feature is our exclusive Series Multi-Stage Protection featuring Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS). This virtually maintenance-free surge suppression assures the highest level of AC protection possible, without sacrificing itself when the offending surge is severe — no damaged equipment, no service calls, no down time. Further, our famous retractable front panel LED lamps allow easy viewing of either a rack or cabinet full of equipment, even when your theater lights are off.
The Elite-20 PF i also features remote control capability via 12V triggering, compatible with the 12V triggering devices commonly found in power receivers and pre-amp processors. Additional products (such as a remote subwoofer) can be daisy-chained from the 12V output jack for an additional triggered unit. The 12V triggering feature may be bypassed if desired.
The essence of the Elite-20 PF i is Furman's unique Power Factor Technology. For the first time, low-level analog, digital, and video components are not modulated or distorted by the power amplifier's extreme AC current demands. Further, the power amplifier is fed a highly filtered, extremely low-impedance supply of AC power. The Elite-20 PF i, in fact, has in excess of 4 Amps of continuous current reserve (over 55 amps peak charge) for the most extreme peak power demands. This technology enables power amplifiers and powered subwoofers to operate at maximum efficiency, reaching levels of performance previously unattainable.
No longer will your amplifier's performance be at the mercy of your home's incoming AC power or inferior AC protection/filtering devices. The net effect is as if your power amplifier virtually doubled in power and improved immeasurably in quality.
When employing the Elite-20 PF i, you will immediately notice far clearer, stunningly focused sound and visual images from your system. Video presentation will be crisp and colors true with greater gray and black scale definition, as well as noticeably improved depth and clarity. Sonic transients will be startlingly fast with bass fundamentals that shake foundations with their weight and visceral impact. Mid and high frequencies will bloom with sweet, non-glaring ease as imaging improves dramatically, all the while remaining true to your system's inherent virtues.What's included in the box
- Power Conditioner
- 7' AC power cord with standard NEMA 5-15 plug
- 7' AC power cord with NEMA 5-20P plug (requires 5-20R T-slot receptacle)
- 2 Piece power cord bracket
- 2 Machine screws
- 2 Rack mount brackets
- 6 Rack mount machine screws
- 6 Flat washers
- 6 Spacers
- Owner's guide (English/ French/ Spanish)
- Warranty registration card
- SMP provides the highest level of protection available
- LiFT significantly reduces AC line noise
- E.V.S. protects equipment from dangerous overvoltage conditions
- Zero ground contamination circuitry protects critical digital components
- Power Factor Technology provides over 55 Amps peak charge surplus current for power-starved amplifiers
- Ultrasonic bi-filtering isolates digital and video circuits from analog components
- Retractable LED lamps illuminate a cabinet or rack full of equipment
- Detachable module for telco surge suppression and 3 pairs of cable / satellite TVSS isolated F-connectors
- 12 Volt triggering for remote control
AC Current Capacity:
- Input - 20 Amp capacity required
- Output - 16-20 Amps RMS (maximum, all outlets combined - continuous)
Linear Noise Attenuation,
Transverse (Differential) Mode :
> 40 dB from 5Khz. - 100 kHz.
>80 dB from - 100 kHz. – 1GHz.
Common Mode :
>40dB from 10Hz. – 30 kHz.
>20 from 40 kHz. – 1MHz.
(Linear attenuation curve from 0.05 – 100 ohms line impedance)
- 1 (ultra-linear filtered outlet - front panel)
- 8 (ultra-linear filtered outlets with additional bi-directional ultrasonic filtering for each analog or video components bank)
- 4 (power factor corrected amplifier outlets – 4 amps RMS reserve - resistive load - over 55 amps peak charge)
Transient Voltage Surge Suppression :
- 120 VAC - Series Multi-Stage Protection - Non-Sacrificial with Zero Ground Contamination.
- Extreme Voltage Shutdown
- Cable / Satellite (less than .1dB insertion loss)
Dimensions: 4' H x 17' W x 14.75' D (Standard 2 RU height without feet)
Weight: 18 lbs.
Power Consumption: 12 Watts for display and control circuits independent of actual load.
Safety Agency Listing: NRTL-C
Three year limited warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship.