What's included in the box
Sony's HT-CT550W stands out from other sound bar theater systems. With 3 HDMI inputs and output, this innovative model features both 3D pass-through and standby pass-through plus an Audio Return Channel. Oh, and did we mention that the subwoofer is wireless for placement flexibility? Better still, BRAVIA Sync and a BRAVIA Widget on-screen interface make controlling your sound system a cinch.
- HDMI repeater with 3D pass-through
- BRAVIA Widget unified on-screen interface
- 3D surround sound (S-Force Pro Front Surround 3D)
- Audio Return Channel compatible (ARC)
- HDMI standby pass-through
- Subwoofer crossover: 200Hz fixed
- Deep Color; x.v.Color
- Black finish
- Designed to complement flat panel TVs 40" or larger
- 400W total rated output power (133W x 2 + 134W subwoofer, 3 ohms, 80Hz to 1kHz, 1% THD)
- Dolby TrueHD and dts-HD Master Audio decoding
- 2-channel sound bar speaker unit
- Each sound bar channel features 2-way design
- Wireless subwoofer
- 3 HDMI inputs, 1 output
- 2 digital optical audio inputs
- Analog audio input; Coax input
- Wireless radiator/receiver included
- Includes remote control; BRAVIA Sync (HDMI-CEC) compatible
- Main receiver unit dimensions: 10.75" W x 2.38" H x 11.38" D
- Main receiver unit weight: 4.25 lbs.
- Sound bar dimensions: 37.38" W x 3.00" H x 1.63" D
- Sound bar weight: 5.13 lbs.
- Subwoofer dimensions: 10.75" W x 15.38" H x 11.13" D
- Subwoofer weight: 19.44 lbs.
- Wireless transceiver dimensions (each): 1.25" W x 0.38" D x 2.38" D
- Wireless transceiver weight (each): 0.25 lbs.