MC-452 is the most powerful McIntosh Stereo amplifier utilizing the latest advancements in circuit and cosmetic design. The new Faceplate design features larger easier to read watt meters framed with attractive aluminum side handles. New McIntosh Engineered speaker binding posts allow the most secure cable connections. The latest circuit components are deployed in the classic McIntosh Quad Balanced design for impeccable audio performance.
What's included in the box
McIntosh MC452 Amplifier Features
- Larger, easy to read Power Wattmeters.
- Remote power and meter illumination control.
- Latest thermal-trak circuit design shared with MC1.2K and 302.
- Stainless steel chassis.
- Ultra low distortion design for realistic musical impact.
McIntosh MC452 Amplifier Specifications
- 450 Watts minimum sine wave continuous average power output per channel with both channels operating
- Output Load Impedance: Custom McIntosh Output taps for 2, 4, 8 Ohms.
- Power Guard: Less than 2%THD with up to 14db overdrive.
- A Weighted Signal to Noise:Balanced: 95dB (122db below rated power)
- Unbalanced: 93dB (120db below rated power)
- Size 17 1/2" x 20 3/16" x 9 7/16", 110 lbs.
3 year parts and labor warranty