What's included in the box
The front-row seat to your favorite concert or movie just got a lot closer.
The RS-180 wireless headphone system delivers uncanny realism yet-to-be seen in a pair of wireless headphones. The entire package includes a headphone (HDR 180) and a multi-purpose transmitter (TX 180) which also functions as an 'easy-charge' cradle and docking station.
The RS 180 makes movie and HDTV marathons an amazing experience thanks to the Automatic Level Control that compensates for variances in the volume of program material to enhance speech intelligibility...just set your comfortable volume level and let ALC do the rest. The RS 180 utilizes KLEER's uncompressed digital wireless audio transmission (it sounds wired!), offering a range of up to 320 feet, audiophile-grade sound and reception to four optional pairs of Sennheiser KLEER headphones. Never fuss with tuning again thanks to automatic, interference-free pairing between the headphone and transmitter.
The Open-Aire speaker system puts y
- KLEER uncompressed audio transmission for interference free reception
- Open-Aire speaker system mimcs the acoustic properties of hi-fi speakers for a truly immersing, hyper-real sound quality
- Automatic Level Control automatically compensates for variances in program material volume for
- optimum speech intelligibility at all times
- Balance control for right/left volume adjustment
- Multi-purpose transmitter - Also functions as 'easy-charge' cradle and docking station
- Multi-receiver mode- Up to 4 Sennheiser KLEER headphones listening to the same source
- Fully adjustable headband for an excellent and secure fit on nearly any head
- Luxurious velour earpads and headband cushions
- No complex set-up required – Just plug into the analog audio outputs on your audio source!
- KLEER technology will not interfere with wireless networks or other 2.4 gHz devices
- 2 year warranty
- *Note* The RS 180 is an OPEN headphone-- when watching TV or movies, turn off your TV's main speakers to avoid "echo" (latency). The headphones are working correctly, but you are hearing two audio sources at slightly different times.