What's included in the box
The Samsung UN-55C8000 LED 8000: delivering the pure thrill of 3D entertainment,connectivity that enhances your life, and visually stunning picture quality. Action leaps off the screen with advanced 3Dtechnology, for a truly immersive viewing experience. InternetTV lets you get connected to the best of the web, right on your HDTV, with downloadable and customizable widgets – and coming soon, Samsung apps. Connect to friends, share pictures, shop online and more. Innovative LED backlight processing delivers HD on a new level of enjoyment, with our greatest range dynamic contrast and rich, bright color. Breathtaking ultra-slim design adds sleek versatility, while an elegant Touch of Color bezel accent brings both new colors and textures to your decor. Take entertainment further than ever before.
- 55" LED TV
- Main wireless remote control (BN59-01055A)
- 2 "AAA" batteries
- Pedestal base
- Pedestal shaft
- Bottom cover (used when wall mounting)
- 6" Component video adapter (with a male 3.5mm connector on one end and female component video jacks on other end)
- 6" A/V cable (with a male 3.5mm connector on one end and female composite video/stereo RCA jacks on other end)
- 4.5" Antenna adapter (with a female RF-coaxial input on one end and a proprietary connector on other end)
- 6" Optical adapter (with a female optical jack on one end and a male 3.5mm connector on other end)
- 6" Audio adapter (with a male 3.5mm connector on one end and female stereo RCA jacks on other end)
- 5" PC adapter (with a RS232C port on one end and a male proprietary port on other end)
- 6" LAN adapter (with a female RJ-45 port on one end and a male proprietary connector on other end)
- Nine M4 x 8mm screws
- 4 Plastic wall-mount holder-rings
- TV-holder attachment with mounting screw (M8 x 18mm)
- Plastic wire cable holder
- 3 Self-adhesive wire clips
- Self-adhesive wire stand
- Screen cleaning cloth
- User Manual (Eng/Fre/Spa)
- Quick Setup Guide (Eng)
- Quick Setup Guide (Spanish)
- Stand Assembly instructions
- "Securing the TV to the Wall" instructions
- Important Safety Instructions
- Cleaning note
- Limited Warranty To Original Purchaser (US)
- Warranty Information (Canada)
- "Eco Sensor" note
- Web-connected Samsung Apps
Web-connected Samsung Apps were made for your TV. Stream videos from YouTube, movies from Blockbuster, music from Pandora and see Twitter updates. You'll enjoy access to all this and more, right on your Samsung Television. Samsung Apps are a growing collection that connects you to your favorite digital content like video, sports, useful information, games, lifestyle and much more. Enhance your world of entertainment with up to the minute access at the touch of a button.
Samsung LED TVs deliver a visually stunning picture that leave you speechless. Innovations like Samsung Real 240Hz, Mega Dynamic Contrast Ratios and groundbreaking 3D technology open your eyes to a whole new way of watching TV. You’ll see a wider range of natural colors and greater depth. Discover why Samsung LED TVs offer a crystal-clear picture that’s simply stunning.
Bring the wonder of 3D straight to your living room with groundbreaking technology from Samsung. Our new 3D TVs add a whole new depth and dimension to scenes to create a completely jaw-dropping experience. Samsung 3D Active Glasses sync up with your 3D TV to produce 3D images, allowing you to watch movies and TV with action that leaps right off the screen. Even your favorite shows can now be transformed to 3D in real time. Discover a new dimension in TV with Samsung 3D technology.
- Energy efficient, wallet-friendly
Samsung LED TVs make it easy to be green. Our current LED TVs not only meet ENERGY STAR 4.1 standards—they exceed them. So you'll save energy and leave a smaller carbon footprint. Make sure your environmental impact is a positive one with Samsung energy-efficient LED televisions.
12 months Parts and 12 months Labor warranty