The DSP5000BK is pretty much like its brother, the DSP 5500 only in a smaller scale and being destined for rather small rooms needing serious and consistent sound. While combining power and finesse in the shape of the DSP5000, Meridian have not forgotten about all the technical issues to be dealt with as we're speaking about hi-end sound: the DSP5000 thus has its own software specifications which will help you get the best sound even in tight spaces...the digital control system knows everything.
What's included in the box
- 2.5-way acoustic reflex system.
- 2 x 160mm polypropylene bass drivers.
- 1 x 25mm aluminium-dome tweeter, silver wire, short hornloaded
with protective grille.
- Cabinet constructed in veneered MDF braced and damped, in
black ash, cherry or rosewood finish.
- FIFO memory buffer input for the lowest possible jitter from
almost any source.
- Four precision 128x oversampling converters for bass, mid
and tweeter signals.
- Analogue gain and filtering using proprietary Meridian Class-A
- Digital and conversion electronics constructed using
advanced surface-mount techniques and partitioned 6-layer
- Three 75W power amplifiers, one for each of the drivers.
- Power amplifiers use a unique feedback topology and
precision local error-correction systems to achieve a
performance equivalent to the conversion system.
|Product Name||Meridian DSP-5000 Floor Standing Speaker|