TURN YOUR SPEAKERS INTO A MUSIC STREAMING SYSTEM WITH OUR HIGH-POWERED AMPLIFIER
What's included in the box
FITS INTO YOUR FAVOURITE AUDIO SYSTEM
- CONNECTS TO A HOME THEATER SYSTEM OR EXTERNAL AMPLIFIER : Seamlessly integrates your home theater system and other audio devices into your Sonos Multi-Room Music System.
- ANALOG AND DIGITAL AUDIO OUTPUT : Enjoy superior audio quality with analog, optical and coaxial digital audio outputs engineered for premium performance. Fixed or variable audio output options provide flexible volume control.
- TONE AND VOLUME CONTROLS ADJUSTABLE FOR EACH ZONE : Optimize sound performance for each zone using zone-specific bass, treble, balance, and loudness controls. Adjust volume by individual zone or by groups of zones
ACCESS ALL THE MUSIC ON EARTH
- PRE-LOADED INTERNET RADIO STATIONS — FREE OF CHARGE : Get over 100,000 free radio stations, shows, and podcasts -- all for free. And you can tune in without turning on your computer. Browse for stations or type in specific call letters or a radio host you love.
- ENDLESS MUSIC FROM THE MOST POPULAR ONLINE MUSIC SERVICES : Sonos works seamlessly with AUPEO!, Deezer, iHeartRadio, JUKE, Last.fm, MOG, Pandora®, Rdio®, Rhapsody®, SiriusXM™ Internet Radio, Slacker® Radio, Songl, Spotify®, Stitcher SmartRadio™, TuneIn, Wolfgang’s Vault®, and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks. (Service availability varies by region.)
- COMPUTER-FREE MUSIC PLAYBACK : Get instant access to millions of songs and thousands of radio stations — without ripping, downloading or turning on a computer. Sonos connects directly to these services over the Internet and then streams the music to the rooms of your choice.
- PLAY THE MUSIC ON YOUR COMPUTER IN ANY ROOM : Play music stored on up to 16 PCs, Macs or NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices on your home network, supporting the most popular audio formats, from iTunes® to MP3.
- STREAM MUSIC FROM AN IPHONE®, IPAD™ OR IPOD TOUCH® : Simply connect an Apple AirPort Express® to any Sonos player with line-in and experience true multi-room AirPlay®.
- LISTEN TO MUSIC THAT’S STORED ON AN IPOD OR IPHONE : Dock, charge and wirelessly play the music from an iPod or iPhone with the SONOS DOCK (sold separately).
- PLAY MUSIC AND AUDIO FROM A CD OR MP3 PLAYER, TV AND MORE THROUGHOUT THE HOME : An analog audio input lets you connect to an external audio source (such as a CD or MP3 player, TV, DVD, VCR, or radio) and play that music or audio on all Sonos players in the system.
OTHER COOL FEATURES
- WAKE UP TO MUSIC : Set the alarm and wake up to your favorite music or Internet radio station in one room, or all over the house. Just hit snooze to get a few minutes more sleep. Fall asleep to soothing music with the sleep timer.
- SCHEDULE YOUR MUSIC : Use the scheduler to play music at a specific time for a set duration — great for that 30-minute workout.
- EASY INTERNET CONNECTIVITY FOR OTHER PRODUCTS IN YOUR HOUSE : The CONNECT has a two-port Ethernet switch to bring standard Internet connectivity to your set-top box, DVR, PC, game console or NAS drive.
- INCLUDES SONOS DESKTOP CONTROLLER SOFTWARE AND SETUP SOFTWARE FOR YOUR COMPUTER : Control all your music and all your rooms from any computer or laptop in your house. Setup software facilitates music sharing so music folders on your hard drive can be shared across all Sonos players.
- FRONT-PANEL VOLUME CONTROLS : Provides quick access to volume and mute controls when you don't have a Controller in hand.
- CONTROL YOUR SONOS MUSIC SYSTEM WITH YOUR SMARTPHONE, TABLET AND MORE
- CONTROL ALL YOUR MUSIC AND ROOMS WITH YOUR ANDROID™ DEVICE, IPHONE®, IPOD TOUCH®, AND IPAD™ : Free Sonos Controller apps for Android, iPhone and iPad let you control your Sonos players, music on the Internet and your computer right from the palm of your hand. Download the apps for free on the iTunes App Store or Android Market™.
- INTEGRATED, MULTI-ROOM CONTROL : If you have multiple music players, you can control what music is playing in every room in your house, from anywhere in your house. Sonos Controllers aren’t tied to a specific player, so you can use any Controller to control the music and the volume in all your rooms.
- FIND AND PLAY YOUR FAVORITE SONGS IN AN INSTANT : Browse or search for songs and stations, choose the music, and control the volume from anywhere in the home.
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY : Android devices, iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad connect to your Sonos system through your home WiFi network.
- INCLUDES SONOS CONTROLLER FOR MAC OR PC : Turn any Mac or PC desktop or laptop computer in your home into a Controller. The software is included for free with every Sonos component.
- DEDICATED SONOS CONTROL (SOLD SEPARATELY) : Increase your control with a dedicated touch screen SONOS CONTROL featuring instant-on, dedicated buttons and long battery life.
WIRELESS MULTI-ROOM MUSIC WITH SONOSNET
- BUILT-IN WIRELESS CAPABILITY : The CONNECT can go anywhere, delivering music to any room in your house, wirelessly. Sonos components and Controllers establish their own secure wireless mesh network that delivers the extensive range and superior performance you need to get music all over
- SONOSNET WIRELESS MESH NETWORK TECHNOLOGY : Provides whole-house coverage, ensures synchronous music playback, and avoids sources of wireless interference. Incorporating sophisticated MIMO (multiple input, multiple output) technology, SonosNet uses multiple antennas and radios together to boost signal strength and reach remote locations.Works with any mix of Sonos componentsCompatible with all previous generations of Sonos players, CONTROL, and BRIDGE
- PLAY A DIFFERENT SONG IN EVERY ROOM, AT THE SAME TIME : Tune in to an Internet radio station in the bedroom, stream a music service in the kitchen and play a song from your music library in the living room — simultaneously.
- LISTEN TO THE SAME SONG IN EVERY ROOM, IN PERFECT SYNCHRONIZATION : Play the same song in different rooms, simultaneously, without echoes or delays. Add or drop rooms from your zone grouping and still be in sync.
SIMPLE SETUP AND EXPANDABLE DESIGN
AUTOMATIC SOFTWARE UPDATES
- SIMPLE SETUP : No technical or wireless expertise required. Put a CONNECT in any room where you want music, then plug in and connect to speakers. The Sonos System Setup software provides simple on-screen prompts on any Controller. With the touch of a few buttons, you’ll be playing music all over the house in minutes.
- EXPANDABLE WIRELESS SYSTEM : Expand your music system room by room — without adding wires. Add new Sonos components with the press of a single button.
- NEW FEATURES AND MUSIC SERVICES DELIVERED AUTOMATICALLY — AND FOR FREE : The Sonos system keeps getting better over time with new features and music services. Once the Sonos music system has been registered, Sonos will automatically notify you when software updates are available. Simply press one button and your system updates itself.
- LINE-IN CONNECTIONS : Auto-detecting analog (RCA) line-in connection.
- LINE-OUT CONNECTIONS : Analog (RCA), digital (optical and coaxial)
- SOUND QUALITY : THD+N <0.009%, 20Hz-20kHz
- PLAYBACK MODES : Crossfade, shuffle, repeat
- MUSIC SERVICES SUPPORTED : Sonos works seamlessly with AUPEO!, Deezer, iHeartRadio, JUKE, Last.fm, MOG, Pandora®, Rdio®, Rhapsody®, SiriusXM™ Internet Radio, Slacker® Radio, Songl, Spotify®, Stitcher SmartRadio™, TuneIn, Wolfgang’s Vault®, and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks. (Service availability varies by region.)
- INTERNET RADIO SUPPORTED : Streaming MP3, WMA
- OPERATING SYSTEMS (FOR STORED FILES) : Windows® XP SP2 and higher; Mac OS X v10.4 and higher; NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices supporting CIFS
- APPLE AIRPLAY MUSIC SOURCES : Connect an Apple AirPlay® music source, such as an Apple AirPort Express® to any Sonos player with line-in. Enjoy songs from your iPhone®, iPad™ or iPod touch® in any or every room of the home. Connect an Apple AirPort Express® to any Sonos player via line-in and stream songs from your iPhone®, iPad™ or iPod touch® all over your home.
- ALBUM ART SUPPORTED : JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF
- PLAYLISTS SUPPORTED : iTunes®, Rhapsody, WinAmp®, Windows Media Player®, and MusicMatch™ (.m3u, .pls, .wpl)
- NETWORK BRIDGING : 2-port switch (10/100Mbps, auto MDI/MDIX) allows Ethernet devices to connect through SonosNet
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY : SonosNet, a secure AES encrypted, peer-to-peer wireless mesh network
- DIMENSIONS (H X W X D) : 2.91 x 5.35 x 5.51 in (74 x 136 x 140 mm)
- WEIGHT : 1.5 lb (0.69 kg)
- PRODUCT FINISH : White / high-quality polycarbonate material
- PACKAGE CONTENTS : Sonos CONNECT, power cord, flat Ethernet cable, Quickstart Guide with setup CD (Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista or Windows 7; Mac OS X v10.4 or higher, including v10.6), 1 RCA stereo audio cable, 1 stereo mini to RCA Y-audio cable
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE : 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- MULTI-LANGUAGE SUPPORT : Sonos System Software supports : Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, and Swedish.
- POWER SUPPLY : AC 120/240V, 50-60Hz, auto-switchable
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE : 4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
- FRONT PANEL LIGHTS : Indicate Sonos component status and mute status
- FRONT PANEL BUTTONS : Volume and Mute