ATLONA ATPROHDRP REPEATER FOR ATPROHD88M
The Atlona AT-DIS7-PROHD is a 7″ testing monitor designed for those looking to test cabling and the installation of different components. This monitor is useful where displays are in a remote location or not yet present. This portable display will recognize any HDMI, DVI, VGA or Component Video source at resolutions up to 1080p or 1920×1200 including a huge variety of other HDTV and Computer Resolutions. It allows integrators and installers to observe both audio and video signals in real time. The AT-DIS7-PROHD can be used to test 3D sources, even though it is not a 3D monitor.
|ATLONA ATPROHDRP REPEATER FOR ATPROHD88M
- 7″ PRO HDMI, DVI, VGA and Component Testing Display
- Supports Resolutions from 640×480 to 1920×1200 and 480p to 1080p
- HDMI input is fully compatible with DVI and accepts VESA resolutions up to 1920×1200
- 15-pin input for testing VGA signals and component signals (VGA to Component Adapter is included)
- HDCP Compliant and will display whether the content coming via HDMI/DVI is HDCP or not, perfect for troubleshooting.
- Professional Quality Display, offers great brightness and contrast
- Capable of 3D testing. When 3D content is being sent, the monitor will display a “3D Content is being Received” message
- Built-in speakers