MODIA Lead Installation Technician
What does a MODIA Lead Installation Technician do?
The Lead Technician is responsible for the delivery, installation, configuration, and programming of advanced audio, video, surveillance, automated, and networked systems in residential and commercial spaces. In this role Lead Technician is responsible for deploying a system that meets the MODIA standard of excellence in device mounting, cable management, thermal and power management, configuration, and functionality. The ideal candidate must have a solid understanding of general electrical and construction principles and be able to execute his/her work accordingly without need of other 3rd party contractors.
As the Lead Installation Technician you will utilize the following:
- Perform site survey prior installation to verify and confirm installation of the system can be perform as designed by MODIA System Consultant
- Installation and configuration of audio/video systems
- Networking solutions including installation, setup and configuration
- Utilize working knowledge of control and automation wiring, protocols & programming
- Integrate control systems with audio, video, security, surveillance, HVAC, lighting, access control, intercom and other sub systems.
- Read and interpret site plans including architectural drawings, as-build plans and elevation drawings.
- Troubleshoot systems, some of which may not be installed by MODIA
- Prepare wiring schematics for installed system so future troubleshooting is easier
What are the Professional Requirements of a MODIA Lead Installation Technician?
- Associate degree or High School Diploma or equivalent
- 21 years of age
- 2 years of experience in home audio and video installation
- Valid Texas driver’s license
- 2 years of experience in working with basic home improvement hand tools
Qualified candidates may submit resume to [email protected]