IsoAcoustics Gaia III Isolation Feet for Speakers & Subwoofers (Set of 4)
- Winner of 2019 EISA Award for Best Product, Stereophile Product of the year 2019 and Stereophile Editor’s Choice 2018.
- The GAIA III includes thread adaptors for sizes M6-1.0, M8-1.25 and ¼”-20. Alternative thread size adaptors are available upon request. Contact the amazon seller or IsoAcoustics for alternate thread size adaptors.
- PATENTED ISOACOUSTICS ISOLATION: Tested at the National Research Council of Canada (NRC). The IsoAcoustics award winning isolators manage the energy of the speaker to reduce vibrations resonating through the supporting surface and reduce internal reflections to eliminate smear. The result is an improved stereo image of natural spatial sound
- Finished in an elegant machined dark chrome metal housing.
- Weight capacity: 70 lbs (32 kg) per set of 4. Package includes 4 units. 2 sets are required for a pair of speakers.
|IsoAcoustics Gaia III Isolation Feet for Speakers & Subwoofers (Set of 4)
The GAIA III from IsoAcoustics provide improved sound clarity and openness for floor standing speakers and subwoofers weighing 70lbs or less. The GAIA’s are threaded into the base of the speaker or subwoofer to replace the existing spikes or feet. Crafted with the vision of providing extraordinary acoustic performance, the GAIA III is the union of aesthetic visual design and acoustic engineering. The small compact design delivers unbelievable acoustic isolation that will bring out clarity and openness from your speaker like you’ve never heard.
The GAIA III isolators manage the energy of the speaker to reduce vibrations resonating through the supporting surface to eliminate dissonant sounds in the listening area or joining rooms. Internal reflections from the hard-supporting surface are attenuated resulting in greater sound clarity and openness.
The Award winning patented IsoAcoustics isolation provides a high degree of isolation while resisting lateral movement and oscillations to maintain alignment with the listening position. The GAIA III isolators are directional and provide optimal results when installed with the logo facing the listening position, or rotated 180 degrees, to align the isolators with the speaker’s motive forces.