Music Hall MMF-7.3 Turntable
At whatever point I'm strolling through a store and spot one of those deplorable little "across the board" turn tables (you know, the ones with the implicit CD player, tape deck, and AM/FM tuner), it makes me miserable. That is on the grounds that I simply realize whoever gets one of those contraptions will never encounter the music on their records the manner in which it was intended to be heard — way off the mark. I genuinely trust that some time or another those youngster music darlings graduate to a turntable like the Music Hall MMF-7.3, and find the sheer delight of vinyl played right.
With its mindful designing and unshakable development, the MMF-7.3 is worked to sparkle a light on all the unobtrusive subtleties, feelings, and subtleties contained inside a LP's furrows, reviving the music such that lesser 'tables can essentially never coordinate. What's more, that satisfies me.
|Music Hall MMF-7.3 Turntable
- dual-plinth construction separated by Sorbothane® isolation orbs reduces vibration for silent operation
- non-resonant acrylic platter with soft felt mat and screw-on record clamp
- one-piece full carbon fiber tonearm with highly flexible internal wire drawn from high purity copper
- includes pre-mounted Ortofon 2M Bronze moving magnet cartridge with replaceable nude fine line diamond stylus
- adjustable vertical tracking angle (VTA) and azimuth for optimized playback performance and cartridge flexibility
- Teflon® sheathed stainless steel main bearing for smooth, quiet platter rotation
- adjustable tiptoe feet with anti scratch cups
- built-in spirit level to ensure precise installation
- completely isolated and decoupled DC motor sits on its own resonance damping puck for reduced vibration transmission
- front motor position eliminates motor-to-cartridge vibration
- low-noise fully manual belt-drive design
- high-gloss piano black lacquer finish
- 33-1/3 and 45 rpm speeds with electronic push-button speed change
- speed variance: ±0.06%
- wow and flutter: ±0.1%
- rumble (max): greater than -73dB
- effective tonearm length: 9"
- effective tonearm mass: 8.5 grams
- high-quality gold RCA connectors and detachable phono cable
- external power supply reduces likelihood of electro-mechanical interference.
- Manual belt-drive turntable with pre-mounted cartridge