NAIM AUDIO NAC 282 Classic Series Analog Pre-amplifier
Step up from the NAC 202 and you show up at the exceptional NAC 282, which incorporates the NAPSC power flexibly unit alternatively accessible on its kin. The NAPSC autonomously controls the NAC 282's advanced and control circuits, leaving its sound circuits to either the force gracefully of a NAC 155 XS or NAP 200 force speaker or to one of Naim's independent FlatCap XS, HiCap, or SuperCap power supplies. The outcome is significantly more prominent straightforwardness and predominant musicality furthermore, obviously, all the adaptability you'd anticipate from Naim preamplifiers.
|Product Name||NAIM AUDIO NAC 282 Classic Series Analog Pre-amplifier|
Low reverberation circuit sheets and against vibration, reverberation control feet boost segregation, thus limiting the impacts of microphonic vibration on the profoundly touchy electronic parts.
The NAC 282 highlights a quiet microchip that rests during tuning in and controls all parts of the speaker. Optical assurance circuits persistently screen the force supplies guaranteeing safe shut-down in case of a force cut.
A client configurable 'Shrewd IR' framework controller is provided. Two of the six contributions on the Naim Audio NAC 282 can be arranged either as the typical DIN inputs, favored for their boss earthing and impedance coordinating or for use with the more normal RCA phono connectors, permitting a wide scope of non-Naim Audio links and parts to be utilized. A devoted solidarity gain input is furnished for use with the Naim Audio AV2 processor or comparable.
- Support for both DIN and RCA inputs to facilitate connection into a wider range of systems
- Silent microprocessor control that sleeps during listening
- Precision rotary potentiometers with precious metal wipers
- AV bypass mode for simple connection to an existing AV system
- Powered input for use with StageLine or SuperLine phono stages
- Performance upgradable with FlatCap XS, HiCap or SuperCap power supply; can also be powered from the preamp inputs of the NAP 155 XS or NAP 200 power amplifier